Social Content and Strategy Executive
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our online marketing team at Angels. With a range of different websites and two stores this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to transform and grow our social media platforms in an exciting and creative industry.
We need someone to:
- Create and manage campaigns
- Grow social audiences and reach
- Help create engaging and inspiring content for our social channels
- Help with general duties within the marketing team
You will be responsible for:
- Content planning, creation and execution, primarily for the fancydress.com and fancydogs.com channels.
- Meeting set KPIs and increasing followers.
- Reviewing social media posts and tracking: engagement reach revenue generation and ROI.
- Engaging with followers and influencers.
- Producing in-depth weekly platform reports with competitor analysis and insights to the success of activity and future focus points.
- Tracking, monitoring and adapting content to ensure that we are maximising time, spend and returns.
- Tracking individual platforms for trends, patterns and activity reporting on revenue and follower growth weekly and monthly.
- Coordinating with online marketing so that there is synergy between online and social messaging and tone of voice.
- Managing blogs, posts and content.
- Launching the Brand on new relevant platforms and manage growth.
- Creating FB/Insta ads in various formats (video, VR, multimedia photos etc working alongside design and our digital partner.
- Editing/post production/VR/ video content for various platforms example YT/FB/Insta.
- Dealing with PR / partner / follower requests
You will have:
- A natural ability to build relationships
- A good understanding of all social media platforms
- Exceptional communication and organisation skills
- Accurate spelling & grammar
- A passion for film & costume
- The desire to be a key player within a fantastic team
- Over 2 years’ experience within a social marketing environment
- Photoshop and Photography Experience
- Facebook & Instagram Ad Creation
- Basic knowledge of Google analytics
- Experience of working with video production
How to apply:
Please put together a social media post, video or visual creative to show us why you’re the best person for the job and why you want it.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to get creative, so forget the usual spiel and show us what sets you aside from the rest.
Please send your creative along with your CV and a brief covering letter to [email protected]
Applications close on Tuesday 3rd April 2018